What is Branding?
Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors’. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials–all of which should integrate your logo–communicate your brand.
Consistent, strategic branding leads to a strong brand equity, which means the added value brought to your company’s products or services.
Defining your brand is like a journey of business self-discovery! It can be a challenging process that may take some time. It requires, at the very least, that you answer the questions below:
- What is your company’s mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
Once you answer these questions, mosaGRAPHICS can help to visually communicate them!
What is Advertising?
- Increasing the sales of the product/service
- Creating and maintaining a brand identity or brand image
- Communicating a change in the existing product line
- Introduction of a new product or service
- Increasing the buzz-value of the brand or the company
Type of Advertising mosaGRAPHICS can help you with:
- Print Advertising – Newspapers, Magazines, Brochures, Fliers, etc.